This bike is a true one-off custom cafe' racer.
It started life as an MZ Scorpion and has had very subtle modifications done to accept a Yamaha XS650 twin power plant.
The entire bike was completely dismantled and every single part was inspected, and where needed replaced.
The Bilstein 41mm front forks were rebuilt with new seals and fluid.
Then it got media blasted at JB Blasters in Arlington before the luscious paint work was laid down.
Certain custom pieces were fabricated for the bike including the seat and the side panels.
The fuel to the twin Mikuni carbs is fed through dual brass shot-off valves.
The bike handles the road very well and has that classic 650 twin rumble that gets your heart pumping.
It has a clear title and is ready for the road and the twisty canyons and the fully adjustable Bilstein suspension soaks up any and all of the lumps and bumps the roads might throw at you.
It has both kick and electric start and fires right up at the touch of the button or the kick of the lever.
The bike has a clean and clear Washington State title and is ready for the road.
It received many new parts during the re-build including...but not limited to:
- New Ace-Well digital speedometer/tachometer/information center.
- New Mikuni VM 34 round slide carbs with free flowing air filters.
- New fuel lines and filters.
- New Boyer/Branson electronic ignition system.
- New XS Charge PMA charging system.
- New Anti-Gravity 8 cell Li-Ion battery.
- New Shinko Advance series tires with a 17 X 160 at the rear and a 17 X 120 up front.
- New Grimeca front master cylinder.
- New Stainless Steel brake lines.
- New brake pads on the Grimeca brakes front and rear.
- New custom Yamaha tuning fork tank badges.
- New CNC machined aluminum clip-on bars.
- New 520 drive chain.
- New 18 tooth counter sprocket and 36 tooth rear sprocket.
- New handle bar controls.
- New H4 headlight.
- New Lucas style tail light.
- New blade fuse block.
- New blinkers.
- New cables.
- New grips.
THIS BIKE IS FOR SALE
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN THIS BIKE
PLEASE CALL TO SET UP A TIME TO COME BY
Here's a link to the build series videos