This bike is a true one-off custom cafe' racer.
It started life as an MZ Scorpion and has had very subtle modifications done to accept a Yamaha XS650 twin power plant.
The entire bike was completely dismantled and every single part was inspected, and where needed replaced. A series of videos are available to see the entire process
The Bilstein 41mm front forks were rebuilt with new seals and fluid.
Then it got media blasted at JB Blasters in Arlington before the luscious paint work was laid down.
Certain custom pieces were fabricated for the bike including the seat and the side panels.
The fuel to the twin Mikuni carbs is fed through dual brass shot-off valves.
The bike handles the road very well and has that classic 650 twin rumble that gets your heart pumping.
It has a clear title and is ready for the road and the twisty canyons and the fully adjustable Bilstein suspension soaks up any and all of the lumps and bumps the roads might throw at you.
It has both kick and electric start and fires right up at the touch of the button or the kick of the lever.
It received many new parts during the re-build including...but not limited to:
- New AceWell digital speedometer/tachometer/information center.
- New Mikuni VM 34 round slide carbs with free flowing air filters.
- New fuel lines and filters.
- New Boyer/Brandson electronic ignition system.
- New XS Charge PMA charging system.
- New Anti-Gravity 8 cell Li-Ion battery.
- New Shinko Advance series tires with a 17 X 160 at the rear and a 17 X 120 up front.
- New Grimeca front master cylinder.
- New Stainless Steel brake lines.
- New brake pads on the Grimica brakes front and rear.
- New custom Yamaha tuning fork tank badges.
- New CNC machined aluminum clip-on bars.
- New Niche 520 drive chain.
- New 18 tooth counter sprocket and 36 tooth rear sprocket.
- New handle bar controls.
- New H4 headlight.
- New Lucas style tail light.
- New blade fuse block.
- New blinkers.
- New cables.
- New grips.
THE BIKE IS FOR SALE
IF INTERESTED PLEASE CALL
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO COME CHECK THEM OUT
FEEL FREE TO GIVE US A CALL AT