As with all the bikes we build...or in this case re-build this one was taken down to the bare frame, a few minor modifications were done and it all got media blasted and powder coated for a durable long-lasting finish.
As per the customers request the bike uses a two color scheme with metallic gun metal grey and black.
The low mileage motor is essentially stock but upgrades have been made with the use of a Pamco electronic ignition system and a new advance unit.
Mikuni VM34 round slide carbs have been fitted with free flowing air pod filters.
The list of new & custom parts is fairly extensive and they include;
• New Firestone tires fitted to powder coated Akront style aluminum wheels
• New chrome MAC head pipes and mufflers
• New braided stainless steel brake lines
• New Bronze swing arm bushings
• New Black Chrome tracker bars
• New tapered steering bearings
• New Standard style gas tank
• New Nissan Master Cylinder
• New Black Chrome mirrors
• New brake shoes and pads
• New Standard style seat
• New AGM sealed battery
• New Monza sport shocks
• New O-Ring drive chain
• New gaskets & seals
• New wheel bearings
• New fuel petcocks
• New cables
• New grips
IF YOU'D LIKE TO HAVE ONE BUILT
GIVE US A CALL