This bike was pretty much a wreck when we picked it up from a local motorcycle salvage company called Bent Bike and we decided to do a Street Tracker inspired build with the '79 Special as a staring point.
The bike has a completely re-built motor with new pistons, rings, seals, New clutch...the whole sha-bang. The only miles on it thus far are the road test miles and they're fairly few...about 10 miles I'd say.
Certain frame modifications had to be done of coarse and the tank and seat on the bike have been finished off with custom mixed multi-metallic black MATRIX paint & topped off with multiple clear coats for a super glossy finish. The photos really don't do justice to the paint work it's best seen in the sunlight...AMAZING!
Now as with all of our bikes a lot of the original worn out parts have been replaced with new ones.
In most cases better ones to boot.
A brief list follows:
• NEW XS CHARGE PMA CHARGING SYSTEM
• NEW PAMCO ELECTROMIC IGNITION
• NEW PWK PERFORMANCE CARBS
• NEW FREE FLOW AIR POD FILTERS
• NEW 2.25" MECHANICAL SPEEDOMETER
• NEW 2.25" MECHANICAL TACHOMETER
• NEW NISSAN MASTER CYLINDER
• NEW BRAKE SHOES & PADS
• NEW STEERING BEARINGS
• NEW SWING ARM BUSHINGS
• NEW BATES STYLE HEAD LIGHT
• NEW L.E.D. LUCAS STYLE TAIL LIGHT
• NEW ANTI-GRAVITY LI-ION BATTERY
• NEW FIRESTONE ANS TIRES
• NEW CABLES • NEW GRIPS
• N.O.S. KERKER 2 INTO 1 EXHAUST
• N.O.S. ANSWER ALUMINUM TRACKER BARS
THIS BIKE HAS BEEN SOLD
If interested feel free to give us a call anytime